Thursday, April 5, 2012

Raffle fowler

I now have in my possession, our custom made English fowler made by Ken Netting for this year's Raffle. It is another beautiful firearm. I will post photos in another post but here are the specifics:

Hand made 50" .62 caliber round tapered barrel made by Mr. Netting! His barrels shoot fantastic!
Stocked in cherry with engraved brass furniture.
Jim Chambers firelock, engraved by Ken.
Stock has relief carving at tang with wrist inlay for your initials!

Tickets are being printed now, only 1000 will be sold. Priced at $5 per ticket or 3 for $10! I should have them by next week. I will post information on Frontier Folk for ticket sales and Mike Pullins, Ohio Valley p
Peddler, will also be selling them for us.


Thanks,

YMHS,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment